VuSpex Announces VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection
“Our collaborative partnership with Procore delivers tremendous value to the broader private sector and expands our markets to include both private and public sector customers,” said Danish Demicell, CEO and Founder of VuSpex. He added, “COVID-19 has sparked a digital transformation in the building industry, and we are seeing an early trend for growth in delivering a highly integrated and robust virtual inspection software suite.”
VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection allows Procore customers to perform virtual inspections, also known as remote video inspections, or RVIs. Live inspection media capture extends document management to be centralized within Procore.
With the integrated patent-pending VuSpex PE virtual inspection interface, the inspector can:
- Save and attach photos, videos and comments attached to the corresponding Procore inspection checklist, including optional annotations and several advanced features – by attaching them to the checklist or a checklist item specifically
- Pass/Fail a Procore inspection checklist item from VuSpex PE when running live inspection
- Communicate in real time during a remote inspection while viewing live video of the worker on site
- Check the GPS coordinates of on-site workers to prove they are at the correct job site location
- Camera zoom and flashlight toggle remote controls for onsite worker mobile phone or tablet
- Invite other viewers around the world to join the inspection for group communication
- Send in-app chat messages in noisy environments or multilingual situations
Kris LengiezaVice President of Global Partnerships & Alliances at Procore, said, “VuSpex PE Virtual Inspection is a pioneering use of the Procore API to tightly integrate our powerful inspection checklist items into a guide sheet. in real time for virtual inspections. This ensures consistency between in-person and virtual inspections performed with VuSpex PE. This integration continues to demonstrate the power of our partners’ technology solutions to increase productivity and safety while dramatically reducing costs.
VuSpex PE virtual inspection is now available in Procore App Market. The app requires the Procore Quality and Safety product as a prerequisite.
Try VuSpex PE virtual inspection with a 14-day free trial: https://marketplace.procore.com/apps/vuspex–virtual-inspections
VuSpex provides custom, innovative and market-leading virtual inspection solutions and integrations. The software enables states, counties, cities, municipalities, and private sector organizations around the world to connect and communicate with their customers while maintaining security and increasing efficiency. Our software integrations provide ultimate flexibility and convenience for working in our customers’ native operating environments. Based at Watsonville, California. Patents pending. Learn more at VuSpex.com.
Procore is one of the world’s leading providers of construction management software. Over a million projects and over US$1 trillion in build volume ran on Procore’s platform. Procore’s platform connects key project stakeholders to solutions Procore has designed specifically for the construction industry – for the homeowner, general contractor and specialty contractor. Procore’s App Marketplace offers a host of partner solutions that seamlessly integrate with Procore’s platform, giving construction professionals the freedom to connect with what works best for them. Based at Carpinteria, California, Procore has offices worldwide. Learn more about Procore.com.